How can Reiki Help my pet?
Some of the benefits that have been seen from reiki are:
- Helps balance extreme emotions – helps with behavioral problems
- Enhances relaxation and sleep – Calming for the body and mind
- Can help with physical disorders, illness, injury & pain
“The Reiki Master is a great complement to traditional veterinarian treatment, as the energy healing for the animals provides deep relaxation and balance, which has been shown to help with muscular aches, pains, back problems and strains.”
When can reiki help my Pet?
- Anxiety & Depression
- helping strays bond with new owners
- loss of a loved one/Separation Anxiety
- Thunder/Fire works anxiety
- hyperactivity & defiance (calming)
- Physical Ailments: infection and viral support, respiratory issues, GI issues, poor circulation, and SO MUCH MORE!
What should i expect during my Pet’s reiki session?
Pet sessions are completely pet guided. Most animals are very sensitive to energy, and find reiki to be soothing and relaxing. The treatment can last anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes depending on your pet. (Animals tend to know just when they have had enough.)
What types of animals are candidates for reiki?
- Cats & Dogs
- Small mammals: guinea pigs, hampsters, ferrets, etc.
- Livestock & Horses
- Reptiles & Amphibians
- Pretty much ANY animal!
pet Reiki Pricing:
approximately 20 – 45 minutes
3 sessions – $95 ($10 savings)
4 sessions – $120 ($20 savings)
6 Sessions – $170 ($40 Savings)
10 Sessions – $275 ($75 savings)
Please email Nicole at Nicole@theLightHouseWellness.com to arrange Animal Reiki sessions.
Please Note: Pricing does not include travel.